Thursday, September 25, 2008

Part 1 done

We have finished our business week of training. We changed hotels tonight to be closer to the training gym. We will work there tomorrow (Friday) through Friday 10/3 with either Saturday or Sunday off (we will find that out in the morning). I think today was my favorite day so far because it had personality tests, goal setting exercises, and management meetings. Cory (the CEO) actually led the management meeting and two things stuck out in my mind: 1) Be like Disney... the "happiest place on earth" and 2) He told us that if you are 90% skilled in classes/birthday parties and 10% in the business, you can run a successful gym. That was encouraging as the business side of this is overwhelming. Cory believes in us so much! He has faith that if we run awesome classes and parties, everything will fall into place.

I want to tell you about an ABC management test we also did, but I have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow's training. I won't keep you waiting long.... We miss everyone (and thanks for reading)!

No comments: