Monday, September 15, 2008

Packing...

This has been a hard move to pack for! I have moved almost every year since I was 15 years old, but never to a different state. Everything has to be packed so carefully, and I have more things that are special to me.

We also have to not only pack our boxes, but we are packing suitcases to stay in L.A. for two weeks during training. As you can see from the picture, Jacob is ready to come with us... he just has to convince his mommy and daddy to come, too.

It is sad packing up our home here in Orlando, but we are excited to set up a new home in Colorado for people to visit us (hopefully soon). I will post pictures of our house and the My Gym once we get there (and of course the first time it snows) so stay tuned...

1 comment:

A.H.Shaw said...

You cannot take our son!