Friday, September 5, 2008

From Jacob

Ok, so it's me, Jacob, posting here. I know you haven't left yet, but the message on the side is for when you do leave.

My mommy thinks I don't understand what is going on. I do. I had to look away when she was telling me so that I would not cry. I have to stay strong for her because she is so sad that you guys are leaving.

Aunt Juli, you are her bestest friend. She says she is really excited for you. She is telling everyone how exciting it is what you guys are doing and how she would do the same thing if she were you (but then she couldn't be my mommy and that would make me sad). She is going to miss you guys so much.

On Sunday I saw her crying when she was singing. I know her pretty well and I think it was because she was thinking that she would not be able to sing and look at and see you guys playing with me on Sunday mornings anymore...wait...that makes me want to cry! Don't you want to fly home for church so that you can see me?

I need to take a picture of you guys with me so that I can put it by my bed and kiss it at night before I go to bed.

I am going to miss you so much, but have a blast, make lots of money, don't fall in love with any other kids and come home soon.

I love you!
Love, Jacob

No comments: