Friday, June 3, 2011

Positive Feedback

Our My Gym members LOVE the new facility! We wanted to use their excitement to tell their friends, so we took the opportunity this week to hand them a survey card that read: "Our BEST form of advertising is Word Of Mouth! We need your help to tell you friends about our new facility and the wonderful programs we offer here at My Gym. What would entice you to bring your friends more often? Please circle an option below or use the back of this card for your own thoughts on how to share the gift of My Gym with your friends (and you benefit by doing so). Their choices were:


  • Friend-referral My Gym Bucks towards classes, parties and/or products.

  • Being able to bring your friends to Free Play with you for a small charge.

  • More Open Houses or events to bring friends to.

We are still collecting the cards for a few more days and then will think of what specials we will run leading up to our Relocation Celebration (Open House) in July.


On a side note, have I mentioned before how much I love my product display (I posted a picture on my last post). We sold $69 in product (Melissa & Doug toys, My Gym T-shirts, frisbees and sippy cups) our first 3 days of being open. That is equivalent to a one-month payment of an enrolled child.


I'm also so proud of my staff! I have seen the new My Gym bring out a sense of excitement and confidence in them while they are teaching classes. In fact, we just received a really nice e-mail today from a member who hasn't even attended her class yet this week (she comes Saturdays). This is a wonderful, "random" testimonial that means so much to me in regards to my business and my staff.


"We are excited to see the new space. We want to thank you for the quality
classes you have provide us for the past year. We are willing to drive
from Firestone just for her to have that experience. My background is in
Early Childhood Education (prior to giving it up for the corporate world)
and I know what to look for in a good early childhood program. Sara has
learned so much from the classes and we have enjoyed watching her grow.
Keep up the good work and please tell the staff we are very pleased."

No comments: