Monday, May 30, 2011

Ready to re-open!

The re-location process of our My Gym started last Monday afternoon and we worked all day everyday until late Sunday night to be able to have Memorial Day off and then re-open for business on Tuesday, May 31st. On Friday, we signed the construction completion form for the new facility and handed over the keys of our old space for them to start demo/construction over there tomorrow. I never thought I would be so sad to walk out of the place that made me the youngest My Gym owner (so far), but I was overjoyed to walk 11 doors down and open the door to our brand-new, dream come true My Gym. It's OURS... it's FREE! Talk about flipping a business. :) We are so blessed and excited for all of our customers to see our hard work and start telling their friends about My Gym!


Ta Da!!!


artwork



artwork



My dad happened to be working out here the week we moved, and he helped hang my product wall (a.k.a. The Money Wall). I really like how it turned out! We are selling Melissa & Doug puzzles and toys along with some My Gym T-shirts, frisbees and sippy cups.



Our storage room is the one place we did put some of our own money into this project. I wanted to take the opportunity to really organize everything and make the most out of all the space we had. All the cars and worms hanging above the swings used to be a mess on a shelf, taking up so much room and making it very difficult to easily use and put away during classes. Since we bought everything in time, the construction workers still installed it for us. I love me some organization!

No comments: