Friday, November 14, 2008

I made a snowball!


When we woke up this morning, it was snowing!!! Thomas looked out the window and called me over. Snow was already on the ground and more was falling. I was soooo excited and ran outside to take pictures without my snow jacket on. I wasn't even that cold, as I was to happy to see the snow. I only had time to take a few photos before we had to run off to work. The sad thing was, the snow stopped and was melted away before lunch time. It is still cold, but sunny now. Next time it snows, hopefully we will have time to play in it and get more pictures.




... I am so thankful we have a garage and we didn't have to scrape off the snow like these guys!












See the snow? (I didn't really have a good background to show how much was falling)



Our table and chairs on our front porch.



My foot print.



No comments: