Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3rd

Eight years ago, today, Thomas asked me to be his girlfriend. Six year ago, today, we said "I do". I truly cannot believe how time flys when you are having fun! 8 years as a couple, 6 years as husband and wife, and almost 4 years as business owners together.

This anniversary card was perfect:
Still think you're hot.
Still love your smile.
Still laugh at the cute things you say.

Still need your hugs.
Still craving your kiss.
Still love when you touch me that way.

Still glad you call to simply say "Hi"
or just cause you're thinking of me.

Still like the way I start out the day
with you as the first one I see.

Still having fun just staying at home,
or when we go try something new.

Still falling in love more and more every year -
and I'm so glad I'm married to you.


I could add... No matter what, I still love our life because I get to spend it with you. I love you, Thomas! Happy Anniversary.

No comments: