Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vote to make us #1

Wow, it's been awhile! I apologize that I haven't posted pictures from both Orlando trips yet, but I promise I will eventually. We had a wonderful time seeing a lot of our family and friends... but now it's your turn to visit us in Colorado! :-)


While you are waiting for pictures and more blog posts, we would like to share something exciting about My Gym and ask for your help...

My Gym Arvada (the business we own) has been nominated as one of the Denver area's best local businesses in this year's A-List competition. Winners in each category will be announced in September on The Denver Channel's website and on-air on KMGH-TV Channel 7 (Denver's News). All winners will also receive a certificate of recognition to post in their business announcing to all their customers that they are the best of the best.

Please help us be the best and be #1 by voting for My Gym Arvada. CLICK HERE to go to the website and then click vote! You can only vote once per person, so if you know anyone else who would like to vote, please pass this along. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your help.... Go Vote!!

No comments: