Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We have a weekly drop-off program at My Gym where we made Mother's Day cards last Wednesday. A 3-year-old boy named Royal, wanted a heart-shaped card. He had me write what he wanted it to say, and I promise that I didn't change any words!!! He even was able to read it back to his mom when she came to pick him up. His card cracked us up... and I love his signature. It just shows that kids are the greatest, and they love their moms no matter how they tell them!

We are missing our moms (and grandmothers) this Mother's Day! You all are very special to us, and we hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day - kinda like Royal said. We will be celebrating Mother's Day with a day off of cleaning the house. I just noticed that we have worked 27 days in a row, and that's only because we closed for Easter (or it would have been longer). It's sad we aren't there to celebrate how greatful we are for you, Moms, but we are soooo looking forward to spending lots of time with you in July!

We love you: Sherry (MOM), Margaret (MOM), Grandma, Gramma, and Mimi!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
~Juli and Thomas

No comments: