Thursday, February 19, 2009

Website

We are very excited that My Gym launched a totally new website today. Check it out at www.mygym.com and let us know what you think. It has so much new stuff on there that will hopefully help our business, and My Gym as a whole, grow even more. If you get a chance to watch the video titled "A special message from My Gym", you'll get to see Cory Bertish (the CEO of My Gym who we talk about a lot). He is such a funny, laid back guy who cares about us so much. We end up talking to him about once a week, if not more. Even after our Open House, he had us call him on his home phone on Sunday to hear how it went. 

My Gym Children's Fitness Center is such a great company! We are currently running My Gym's core programs for ages 6 weeks - 13 years old. We are now stretching out of the box and will be learning new ideas and programs to expand My Gym and generate more income: My Gym Mobile (taking a 30min class into schools), art class, drop off programs, sports class, and a even music class will be coming soon. Change sometimes is frightening because we have to learn a new program and come out of your comfort zones, but we are excited that the website and My Gym Corporate will be helping us through each step. Wish me luck as I get started on these new things today. First thing on the list: calling two schools to try to set up a My Gym Mobile Demo Day!!!

No comments: