Friday, October 3, 2008

We are home (Colorado)

Our day started this morning at 3am California time. It was then off to return the rental car and head over to LAX to fly out really early. I cried when the plane took off this morning and then again when we landed. I think it was just the reality that we were not going to land in Orlando. We are in Colorado now... our new home. Once we got to our townhouse here, though, I was excited. We have almost everything ready to go to take over the Arvada My Gym on Monday. Thomas' dad will actually be getting here tonight (or maybe early in the morning) with all of our stuff and our car. I love our new home, and I can't wait to decorate it for people to visit (hopefully soon). I will post pictures of our house once we get everything in it's place and of the My Gym once we take it over. Instead, here are some thoughts and pictures from our 13 days in California...

Things we did not like about L.A.: TRAFFIC, intersections that looked like an asterisk, 7-11 everywhere that don't have gas, and parking on the streets because they don't have enough room for all the cars

Things we did like about L.A.: In and Out Burger, My Gyms everywhere, the zoo, and their mountains....



No comments: